Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Compiler Design

IMPORTANT LEX & YACC EXAMPLES
1. MODERN COMPILER DESIGN
2. LEX TUTORIAL
3. LEX&YACC

I-mid Objective Exam. Key with Questions
SET-1
SET-2
SET-3
SET-4
I-mid
Descriptive Exam. Key
D.key

240-bits from first 4 units


Teaching Notes
Collected from my teacher Mr.Mandar Mitra
  1. INTRODUCTION TO COMPILER DESIGN
  2. LEXICAL ANALYSIS
  3. PARSING
  4. SYNTAX DIRECTED TRANSLATION
  5. INTERMEDIATE CODE GENERATION
Previous Question Papers
  1. 2009 APRIL-MAY
  2. 2008 APRIL-MAY
  3. 2007 Nov III/I IT ACD
Tutorial Problems
  1. Tutorial Problems-I
  2. Tutorial Problems-II

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really good sir...
    I hope students will surely utilise it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this for us sir....

    ReplyDelete

  4. Excellent explanation! Simple, clear, and beginner-friendly. For anyone looking to learn more, check out Compiler Design-tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent explanation! Clear, concise, and incredibly beginner-friendly. 🚀
    If you're eager to explore more exciting Compiler-tutorials and deepen your understanding, don't miss this detailed guide:
    👉 compiler-tutorials – Explore What's New
    Keep learning, keep coding, and keep growing! 💻✨

    ReplyDelete